Our team of academic advisors can meet you for one-on-one advising to discuss your academic journey and issues related to your RSM courses and BCom degree from first year through to graduation.
We can help you with:
- Course information
- Course selection and planning
- Program selection
- Program progression and planning for graduation
- Academic resources and support
- International study opportunities
- Tuition, fees and awards
- U of T graduate studies and professional programs
- Professional designations, such as CPA and CFA
- Any other questions relating to your degree
We also offer weekly drop-in advising hours. Check the portal for information on days/times.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, our academic advisors are holding all appointments and drop-in hours online.