Our team of academic advisors can meet with you for one-on-one advising to discuss your academic journey and issues related to your RSM courses and BCom degree from first year through to graduation.
We can help you with:
- Course information
- Course selection and planning
- Program selection
- Program progression and planning for graduation
- Academic resources and support
- International study opportunities
- Tuition, fees and awards
- U of T graduate studies and professional programs
- Professional designations, such as CPA and CFA
- Any other questions relating to your degree
Booked and Drop-in advising
Our academic advisors are holding both virtual and in-person booked appointments.
We also offer weekly drop-in advising hours via Zoom. Check the portal for information on days/times and Zoom link.
First Year students will be able to access booked and drop-in advising via the portal in September.
- For advising in July and August, please join one of our Summer academic advising Q&As for first year students.