In addition to our coaching, workshops, webinars and in-person or virtual opportunities, we offer resources to support your career journey and job search.
- Career Exploration: Follow our Career Journey, a map of three key steps to help you land the first job and manage a rewarding career
- Career Leader: An online assessment helping you determine personal strengths and values; allows for clarity for career planning and exploration
- Resumes & Cover Letters: Best practices for writing effective Resumes and Cover Letters which help you stand out
- Interview Essentials: Master the “Tell Me About Yourself” question or how to turn a job interview into a job offer
- Effective Networking: Learn to build authentic relationships that are mutually beneficial to both parties, you will expand your network, and make meaningful contributions.
- International Career Support: Discover resources for International Students or Domestic Students looking for opportunities abroad.
- RC Career Services & Programs: Career Coaching on areas of your career journey, information to join weekly career webinars or info sessions with employers
If you have any problem accessing the career resources Quercus module, connect with us at email@example.com