Rotman Commerce and U of T Alumni Events
From social events to lectures to workshops, we provide countless ways to get inspired, keep learning and meet fascinating people. Whatever your age or stage of life, our programs can help you grow your career, connect to fascinating people and learn about the latest ideas transforming your community.
Mind Control: Managing Mental Health During COVID-19
November 18 – December 31, 2020
Hire Purpose: How Smart Companies Close the Skills Gap
December 2, 2020 | 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Leadership Development for Early Career Women – Digital
December 1-10, 2020
Work Mate Marry Love: How Machines Shape Our Human Destiny
December 14, 2020 | 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Virtual Book Club II – Talent Code
January 21, 2021 | 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Shaker Events: Reap the benefits of U of T’s incredible network as you play, learn, and build your career with your fellow young alumni in the Toronto area.
- U of T in Your Neighbourhood: For alum in the GTA, these events keep you up-to-date on U of T’s groundbreaking research and lifelong education.
- U of T Where You Are: Regional events for grads living outside of the GTA where you can come out and hear from U of T’s world-leading profs on their game-changing research.
- Family Program: Rediscover the U of T resources that offer great activities you can do with your kids.
- Alumni Reunion: Experience the biggest alumni event of the year! From campus tours to cocktail parties, kid-friendly events to mind-expanding lectures, Alumni Reunion is your chance to create new U of T experiences.
- LGBTQ+ Program: Come out and explore the University’s unique engagement with its LGBTQ+ community.
- Reunite at Rotman: The Rotman community’s annual fall reunion event for all Rotman and Rotman Commerce graduates.