Skip to main content

Your browser is not supported. Please download one of the following browsers:

Transfer credits

As a Faculty of Arts & Science student, you may be eligible to receive transfer credits for courses taken at other Canadian universities. Refer to the information provided by the Faculty of Arts & Science for instructions on how to apply.

You can use the University’s Transfer Explorer tool to see whether or not credits taken at an international university may be transferred to U of T credits. Students are advised to seek guidance from a Rotman Commerce academic advisor if they are hoping to use transfer credits to satisfy degree or specialist requirements.

Navi Mental Health Wayfinder