Enroling in RSM Courses
Eligible students may enrol in RSM courses directly through the Student Web Service (SWS), or at their College Registrar’s office. Students should consult the Course Information page on the Faculty of Arts & Science website for current registration information, along with step-by-step instructions.
All students are responsible for fulfilling prerequisites and co-requisites; students enrolled in courses for which they do not have the published prerequisites will have their registration in those courses cancelled at any time without warning. Students must also observe exclusions. Failure to meet these requirements may result in academic difficulties. If students withdraw from a course they must also withdraw from any course for which it is a co-requisite.
Eligibility for Rotman Commerce Courses
Enrolment in RSM courses above the 100-level is restricted to the list of students below. Students must meet all course prerequisites and co-requisites. Please note, enrolment is dependent upon class space.
- Rotman Commerce students may take any RSM course for which they have the prerequisite(s).
- Actuarial Science Specialist students may take MGT201H*, RSM430H, 433H & 437H. Please note the course ACT 349H is accepted as the prerequisite for the 400-level RSM courses for Actuarial Science students. *Major in Actuarial Science students may take MGT201H as well.
- Engineering Science students in the Engineering Mathematics, Statistics and Finance option may take RSM430H, 432H, 434H during the Fall/Winter Sessions. (Note: these courses may not be taken during the Summer session).
- Woodsworth Employment Relations students may take MGT201H, RSM222H, 361H (formerly 460H).
- Woodsworth Human Resource Management students may take MGT201H, RSM222H, 361H (formerly 460H).
Note regarding RSM100Y1: For the 2015-2016 fall/winter session, this course is open to all St. George campus students in the Faculty Arts & Science during the fall/winter session, but restricted to First Year Commerce students in the summer session. In the fall/winter, First Year Commerce students will have two designated sections in which to enrol (L0201 + L0301), while non-RSM students may enrol in section L0101.