Ontario Applicants (OUAC 101)
The minimum admission requirements for Ontario high school students are:
- Completion of an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent, with six Grade 12 U/M subjects including English 4U (ENG4U) and Calculus & Vectors 4U (MCV4U). Special attention will be given to MCV4U, as it is a prerequisite for admission. Please note that we reserve the right to give preference to students whose marks are the result of a single attempt at each course.
- As a minimum, an average in the mid-high 80s in your top six Grade 12 U/M courses (including ENG4U and MCV4U in the high 80’s) is recommended to be competitive.
- Conditional offers of admission will be made throughout the year on the basis of your Grade 11 finals and 12 finals/midterms (in progress). This assessment is possible provided your record shows that you are enrolled in all required Grade 12 (or equivalent) courses.
- Completion of the Rotman Commerce Supplemental Application. We recommend completing this application well in advance of the posted deadline.
- We will continue to monitor the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the school year and will be flexible throughout the admission process.
To apply to Rotman Commerce through the OUAC, you must apply to the University of Toronto, select the Faculty of Arts & Science at the St. George Campus, and then choose Rotman Commerce from the available program list.
Once you’ve applied to Rotman Commerce through the OUAC site, you’ll receive an email confirmation from the University of Toronto. Please ensure that firstname.lastname@example.org is on your email safe list. The confirmation email will contain your unique login information for the Join U of T portal. It may take up to three weeks for your documents to be processed and reflected on Status Check. Monitor your Join U of T portal to submit any required documents, and check the status of your application.
Most offers of admission are made in late March. We evaluate OUAC 101 applicants throughout the spring, and require this time to ensure that we have comprehensive information on all applicants to allow for fair and balanced assessments.
The University of Toronto offers guaranteed residence for all new full-time students entering their first year of university in an undergraduate program for the first time. In order to qualify for this guarantee, you must have indicated your interest in residence by completing the StarRez application by March 31, 2022 and have received and accepted an offer of admission at U of T by June 1, 2022. To maintain your eligibility, you must respond to all deadlines and meet all deposit requirements as indicated in your application and offer documents.