U of T graduate programs
Attending a graduate or professional program can be an excellent way to move closer to your career goals, but this decision requires a lot of planning and personal reflection about your educational and career pursuits. We strongly encourage you to research the wide variety of available programs and reach out to your academic advisor for assistance.
You might also consider attending info sessions and events on graduate studies that are held during the academic year. These will be posted in the events calendar in the RC portal. In addition, you may wish to consult the following resources:
- research and explore programs and schools
- understand application timelines, admission requirements and tests
- write effective personal statements and secure references
School of Graduate Studies (SGS) at U of T
- SGS helps students even before they start the U of T admission process. They provide admission advice, assess credentials and organize chat sessions to discuss student concerns and questions. SGS can also provide guidance through the online admission process and assist students with the necessary administrative tasks of registration and enrolment.
Business-related graduate business programs offered at the University of Toronto
- Master of Finance (MF), Rotman School of Management
- Master of Financial Risk Management (MFRM), Rotman School of Management
- Graduate Diploma in Professional Accounting (GDipPA), Rotman School of Management
- Master of Management & Professional Accounting (MMPA), University of Toronto (Mississauga), Institute for Management and Innovation
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Rotman School of Management
- Master of Management Analytics (MMA), Rotman School of Management
- Master of Science in Sustainability Management (MScSM), University of Toronto (Mississauga), Institute for Management and Innovation