Portfolio Management Group (PMG)
The Portfolio Management Group is a unique experiential learning opportunity that encourages you to apply your theoretical knowledge to real-world scenarios, while providing unparalleled mentorship and industry exposure. Students who complete the program develop their research, analytic and communication skills, and are well informed about investment banking, research, sales and trading, and money management.
Under the direction and support of faculty, alumni, and industry professionals, PMG participants:
- Learn and practice fundamental research as it relates to quantitative and qualitative investment analysis
- Gain knowledge, skills and tools that will allow them to have a competitive advantage over their competitors
- Construct a portfolio of equities to develop skills in portfolio management, risk management and collaboration between teammates
- Receive practice in honing their persuasive communication skills (written and verbal) by preparing investment proposals and critical thinking skills by constructively challenging the assumptions and views of peers as part of investment reviews and group meetings
- Improve their skills through feedback from industry professionals
Application for Junior Analyst position closes in late September. Consult the PMG Investment Memo Guide for assistance in preparing your application.